IT expo showcases Citrix alliance partners
Partners were in good company at the Solutions Expo, an extensive technology expo that brings together the global Citrix partner ecosystem to generate new business and connect with thousands of attendees. Highlights included the Welcome Reception on Monday evening, plus:
The Citrix Booth Experience featured Citrix experts in four core areas:
- Demo stations: Attendees experienced demos on both product features and solutions around specific sales plays, plus the chance to interact with Citrix business units.
- Geek Speak @ Summit Theater: Partners attended short sessions led by elite Citrix Technology Professionals (CTPs) and took part in open dialogue about success with Citrix solutions.
- Ask the Experts Bar: Partners discussed enablement and learning opportunities and got to know the Citrix channel sales and technical teams.
- Social Media & Marketing Hub: Attendees got advice on social media and sat for a new head shot with our professional photographer.
Attendees met the teams who work behind the scenes to help them succeed at every level. Pavilion booths included:
- Citrix Americas Channel: This booth offered resources to help partners obtain specializations and certifications, and get details on incentives.
- Citrix Corporate Citizenship: Partners met the Corporate Citizenship team to see what Citrix is doing to help educational programs flourish in our local communities, and networked with colleagues as they participated in a variety of on-site volunteer activities. Through Simply Serve @ Summit, attendees supported our 2017 focus on literacy and STEM education for at-risk youth by assembling reading and STEM kits and spinning the Wheel of Good Fortune to earn prizes for themselves while granting wishes for the participating schools.
- Citrix License Advisory Services (CLAS): Attendees learned about this data-driven IP protection and governance program, which helps teams identify customer license compliance issues and develops sales strategies to recover revenue while protecting the existing sales pipeline.
- Citrix Operations: Partners and distributor teams were able to ask questions and get feedback on sales system best practices.
- Citrix Ready: Attendees discovered how Citrix partners with other technology companies to expand the ecosystem of solutions in the Citrix Ready Marketplace.
- Citrix Sales Enablement Tools: Partners gained access to the latest relevant content aligned with their selling needs.
- Citrix Service Provider: Partners learned about the Microsoft SPLA and Cloud Solution Provider hosting programs and got updates on the Citrix Service Provider Partner and Distributor programs.
- Citrix Services: Partners accessed the resources available from Citrix Consulting, Citrix Education and Citrix Support. They learned about Citrix Customer Success Services and the launch of Select, a completely redesigned entry-level package full of industry-leading, value-added features. They also met the Deal Desk Experts, who answered specific questions on how to upgrade customers to Select and determine their eligibility for promotions.
- Citrix Supply Chain Management: Attendees were able to review both Citrix SCMLiVE, a SaaS-based tool with partner-specific information currently in use by dozens of distributors worldwide, and the Citrix Electronic Submission Interface (EDI) Program that streamlines processes.
Citrix Marketing Booth
The Citrix Marketing team works to ensure that 2017 is the most successful sales year ever for partners. At the Marketing Booth, they provided critical tools and resources to help partners reach their sales goals for 2017, and showed partners how to:
- Leverage EBCs to accelerate and close deals faster
- Sell customer stories to land deals with customers and prospects
- Tell the new Citrix story
- Target customers and verticals based on marketing campaigns
Partners also met the team and discussed how Citrix partners, sales and marketing will be winning together in 2017.